Book Campervan in HelsingBorg with the Travel Experts
At the planning stage or now decided and look to find the cheapest deal on campervan or motorhome rental in Helsingborg, Finland for 2016 or even 2017 we will help you find that elusive deal.
We can only provide the cheapest rates by working closely with our travel partners in Finland that in include Mcrent and, Pure Motorhomes and Touring cars Finland. All offer full insurance, some offer free or unlimited mileage. All camping vans are in first class condition ready to drive you and your loved one to holidays adventure of a life time.
Experience the Diverse Offering of Helsingborg
Located in the Scania (Skåne) province of southern Sweden is Helsingborg. It is the eighth largest municipality of Sweden with major businesses such as trade, industry, service, and tourism. The city is quite near the sea, so summer months are expected to have more tourists in the sandy beaches. The diverse activities, culture, sports, and gastronomic adventures are just awaiting the picky traveller as there is always something for everyone in this corner of the globe.
Where to Camp Your Motor Home in Helsingborg
The campsites within the city and surrounding areas offer numerous features to RV travellers. There are pitches for motor homes equipped with water and power hook-ups, playgrounds, nearby shops/stores, laundry and kitchen facilities, as well as bathrooms and shower rooms.
Take note of these campervan sites in your next trip: Råå Vallar in Helsingborg, Haverdals family campsite, and Ugglarp Camping. These campsites are located nearby or at least in close proximity to the sandy beaches.
Touring and Discovering the City
Before heading out into the city centre, consider the spots and destinations you'll be visiting. While walking can be a great way to go from one place to another, riding a rented RV for touring and camping would be an ideal strategy for maximising this trip without splurging on transportation and accommodations. Make sure to list all of the places you'll visit and have a map and GPS on-hand, so you won't get lost and waste time in finding those places.
Helsingborg is one of Sweden's business and cultural destinations, which is why establishments of all types have setup and grow through the years. Restaurants alone flourish in this city and create a lively ambiance in the city centre all year round. And of course, there's no shortage of options when it comes to delicacies and various cuisines - from exotic to traditional Swedish dishes using local ingredients.
For those who love swimming, the beaches of Helsingborg run at around 25 kilometers of the city's coastline. You can go to Tropical Beach with palm trees that are truly inviting, or the Fria Bad and Järnvägsmannens Bad at Gröningen if you want to try other beaches within the city.
Public baths in the city are also common and you will find some of them offering swimming and sauna facilities. Try the public baths of Simhallsbadet at Södergatan 60, Filborna Arena, as well as the outdoor swimming pools of Kallbadhuset Kallis,Pålsjöbaden, Råå vallar, and Rååbaden.
Play areas for children and recreational spots for adults are also just around the city. You will find playgrounds that are open all year and the city has invested on their safety. There are bike trails in and around the city, and cycling excursions available for avid cyclers. Sports and recreational activities are also available. There are sports clubs for table tennis, football, swimming, tennis, and others. Sports arenas such as the Olympia Football Arena, Helsingborg Arena, and Idrottens Hus Indoor Arena are also within the city.
Other interesting places to see in Helsingborg:
· Norra Hamnen and Dunkers Kulturhus - are celebrated locations for their architectural design. However, you'll get to enjoy the place even more for its exhibitions, art, restaurants and theatre.
· Helsingborg ferry connection to Helsingör - is well-known not just for the trips, but for the experience itself. Buy a two-way ticket, so you can go from the city to another destination and back, and enjoy the trip and the food and views onboard.
· the gardens of Sofiero Palace and Fredriksdal - These destinations have beautiful parks all year round. Summer concerts and exhibitions are held here for local and foreign tourists' enjoyment.
· Kärnan castle - In the city centre is a special place called Kärnan castle. Go to the tower up the top to see the magnificent views of the city, harbour, Öresund and Helsingör.
· Raus Kyrka - is one of Sweden's ancient churches and was built in mid 12th century.
· Ramlösa Brunnspark - is where the famous mineral water spring of southern Helsingborg is located. It has a beautiful park which was built in 18th century.
· Rådhuset - is the town hall that is built using new gothic style.
· Sankta Maria kyrka - is the town's 14th century church.